Analysis of raw materials, processing agents and cullet for composition, purity and contamination.
Please contact us, or make an enquiry, if you have any bespoke requirements, require further information, or would like a quote for analysis.
For further information, please see:
- Raw Materials Purity and Composition Analysis;
- CO2 Emissions Factor - Loss on Ignition;
- Glass Composition Analysis;
- Defects and Contamination Analysis;
- Analytical Services.
Purity and Composition Analysis
Routine analysis for glass feedstock, which analyses samples for common impurities and % purity.
- Soda Ash (Sodium Carbonate);
- Others; a range of standard and specialist glass batch materials can be analysed and quantified by %;
CO2 Emissions Factor - Loss on Ignition
Analysis to determine % carbonate of raw material (carbonates), for emissions calculations. Calculation is provided as carbon emissions per tonnage of raw material. Typically provided in addition to purity and composition analysis for limestone, dolomite and soda ash.
Please contact us, or make an enquiry using the form above, if you have any bespoke requirements, require further information, or would like a quote for analysis.
Please also see our full list of services to understand how we can help your business.
Glass Technology Services are unveiling another free resourc...
Latest Case Studies
A customer producing articles manufactured from two differen...